Wednesday, August 5, 2020

for star

how long we have been together
so much we have endured
our paths entwined forever
though to heaven you now
soar,
the years have gone so quickly
i wish i could return
to when we were first together
but we cannot, as i have learned.
because the memories
of each moment
linger like the most
fragile and graceful glass
we will be 
part of each other
forever,
even now
as you pass.
oh angels greet my angel
with open hearts and wings
he has so much to give you
so many beautiful
things.
yes i will cry for a while
but as my tears start
to dry,
i will say see you on a tomorrow
there never is a final goodbye.

love, 
your mama,
TK

No comments:


Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a proud senior, forever hippie, who has incorporated the peace and love vibe into the technosphere of the 21st century. Gratitude and love of all beings is what I live for and how I live. My husband and I are guardians of pteribird in heaven and magic Mikey a special needs senior parrot, whose intelligence and love is beautiful and humbling. Blessings