Monday, May 11, 2020

how we spent our covid staycation aka the senior guide to necessary conversational phrases in other lingoz when sitting on your a** pretending you are not at home

we have decided in this protracted isolation, to perhaps learn languages spoken in other nations
so i have compiled a list of necessary list of things we
seniors need to say
just in case this virus
ever goes away.

1. i'm falling and i can't get up
2. where is the prune aisle
3. who am i
4. what am i
5.what time does 5:00 early bird special start
6. does this face make me look old.
7.eh
8. a donde esta me weewee pads
9.it's 10 pm do you know where your choppers are
10. i forgot the rest...

to be continued...we hope

No comments:


Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a proud senior, forever hippie, who has incorporated the peace and love vibe into the technosphere of the 21st century. Gratitude and love of all beings is what I live for and how I live. My husband and I are guardians of pteribird in heaven and magic Mikey a special needs senior parrot, whose intelligence and love is beautiful and humbling. Blessings