Monday, April 6, 2020

Magic Mikey and the Quaranteens Greatest Sh*ts

FEATURING:
19th covid 19 nervous breakdown
So far away
I can't get next to you
Tangled up in blue(masks)
I'm so tired(of this sh*t)
New York State of mindless
I wanna be sedated
Warning sign
Wishing you were (not)here
(don''t)Touch me
I wanna hold your hand...hopefully one day
Hungry like the wolf
Things can only get better
Fly away
Hello
Don't let it bring you down
Red red whine
We gotta get out of this place
How long...has this really been going on
I touch myself
Can't touch this

😁



No comments:


Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a proud senior, forever hippie, who has incorporated the peace and love vibe into the technosphere of the 21st century. Gratitude and love of all beings is what I live for and how I live. My husband and I are guardians of pteribird in heaven and magic Mikey a special needs senior parrot, whose intelligence and love is beautiful and humbling. Blessings