Friday, August 9, 2019

truth as i see it

sickos and psychos seize on the convenience of political rhetoric to justify and abet the deadly deeds they intend on doing. our world was never normal but all this is a bad indication of what is ahead of us 
this is not a left vs right issue...this is a right vs wrong issue
this is an "are we going to stoop to the lowest nadir or are we going to rise to our potential greatness" scenario
we choose.we win or we lose
we join together or we crumble apart

No comments:


Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a proud senior, forever hippie, who has incorporated the peace and love vibe into the technosphere of the 21st century. Gratitude and love of all beings is what I live for and how I live. My husband and I are guardians of pteribird in heaven and magic Mikey a special needs senior parrot, whose intelligence and love is beautiful and humbling. Blessings