Friday, January 18, 2019

january is adopt a feathered friend month

january is adopt a feathered friend month
i waves to you to say hello
i a busy birdieman so
i gotta go
but this i wants you all to know.
feathers do not make the birdiegirl or man
our hearts run our engines
the best we can.
even if lush looking we do not seem
your kindness and love is of what
we dream.
perfection is not something found
by the eyes.
it beats in our hearts
a most perfect surprise.
so if you wish to adopt an
avian guy or gal
we plucky birds will be
your bestest pals.
and those of us, who like me
cannot fly
love takes us into the clouds
and we touch the sky
thank you

https://www.facebook.com/karekalbirdiemama/photos/a.146918818672502/840528555978188/?type=3&theater

No comments:


Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a proud senior, forever hippie, who has incorporated the peace and love vibe into the technosphere of the 21st century. Gratitude and love of all beings is what I live for and how I live. My husband and I are guardians of pteribird in heaven and magic Mikey a special needs senior parrot, whose intelligence and love is beautiful and humbling. Blessings