Sunday, August 6, 2017

progress

a certain percentage of people will always be part of the cruel and stupid mode, but it seems more and more of us are rising up against these cruelties and those who perpetrate them. as our voices get louder and more prolific, the vile actions of the heartless will perhaps lessen.

laws need to be enacted and enforced so that even those devoid of a moral compass will think twice before putting themselves at the mercy of a court that does its job..

just in justice and protection for all innocents!!!

No comments:


Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a proud senior, forever hippie, who has incorporated the peace and love vibe into the technosphere of the 21st century. Gratitude and love of all beings is what I live for and how I live. My husband and I are guardians of pteribird in heaven and magic Mikey a special needs senior parrot, whose intelligence and love is beautiful and humbling. Blessings