Friday, April 7, 2017

in finite simple

our world is drowning in complexities. issues are clouded by actions, reactions and no actions. solutions are as varied as the excuses for not applying them.

the concept of truth is as distorted as the reporting of it.

right vs wrong is replaced by right vs. left...

or is it?

if we reach deep within that part of us that is whole, healthy and kind, we will find truth.
we will find the universal needs we all share, and from that vantage point, things are really quite simple.
we should not allow ourselves to buy into the twist and shout world we live in,
we can find our center, together...

No comments:


Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a proud senior, forever hippie, who has incorporated the peace and love vibe into the technosphere of the 21st century. Gratitude and love of all beings is what I live for and how I live. My husband and I are guardians of pteribird in heaven and magic Mikey a special needs senior parrot, whose intelligence and love is beautiful and humbling. Blessings