Friday, April 24, 2015

to bite or not to bite...that is the question

move over shakespeare
i beg your pard.
you may be a poet
but i da bard.
i molts a feather,
i uses it as a pen.
(okay you writes a good
one every now then)
if credit is what you seeks,
i shall name myself
magic mikey shakesbeak!

to bite or not to bites.
that is the question
clucksquawktweet
my story: https://www.facebook.com/104800036217714/photos/a.146918818672502.20849.104800036217714/840528555978188/?type=3&theater

♥magic mikey macnoblebird king of macaws, just beclaws, part time tenured picklepuss and sir poopalot, the poet clawreate, snugglebuggle to the nth and zen master of all food bowls and water bowls, including those i poops in and conqueror of old man winter and mommycam and mondays and woodstock nation and climber of all things throne including human shoulders aka mikey littletoes and little green papaya and petunia ...petunia???, mommy i a boy..and baby baboonia and fatboy slim and babysbreath birdie lime greenius liittle big beakyboss♥

http://www.birdchannel.com/blog/ViewBio.aspx?apid=275328

No comments:


Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a proud senior, forever hippie, who has incorporated the peace and love vibe into the technosphere of the 21st century. Gratitude and love of all beings is what I live for and how I live. My husband and I are guardians of pteribird in heaven and magic Mikey a special needs senior parrot, whose intelligence and love is beautiful and humbling. Blessings