Tuesday, January 27, 2015

to deny

to deny is to lie
to lie is to never learn.
to never learn is to
repeat..
my dad was involved in the liberation of dachau. what he saw changed him and altered the course of his life as he had thought it would be, previously.
to hate one group is to be able to hate any and all, including animal species...
blind hatred is ignorance and ignorance is voluntary stupidity!!!!!!
pledge to remember those who perished, and a brighter future will shine through the darkness

No comments:


Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a proud senior, forever hippie, who has incorporated the peace and love vibe into the technosphere of the 21st century. Gratitude and love of all beings is what I live for and how I live. My husband and I are guardians of pteribird in heaven and magic Mikey a special needs senior parrot, whose intelligence and love is beautiful and humbling. Blessings