Monday, December 29, 2014

old lang sighed

2014
365 days
52 weeks
my mother's
illness. surgery
and treatment.
my father's
surgeries.
a little
artistic success
and recognition.
my mother's
illness progressing...
little pteribird
dying.
published works.
my father's illnesses
continue.
we adopt mikey.
or rather he
adopted us.
quietly we watch
mom slowly fade
into that place.
the life force that
she was,
gone.
my father continues,
as do his illnesses.
life does what
it does.
i struggle
with these words.
too much too hard
to say
2014 breaking me down
as time sends it away...


No comments:


Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a proud senior, forever hippie, who has incorporated the peace and love vibe into the technosphere of the 21st century. Gratitude and love of all beings is what I live for and how I live. My husband and I are guardians of pteribird in heaven and magic Mikey a special needs senior parrot, whose intelligence and love is beautiful and humbling. Blessings