Saturday, September 13, 2014

♥meet mikey♥

my name is mikey, full name mikey macnoblebird...because i a noble macaw. i had a bad life before a helping wing parrot rescue took me in and taught me how to trust again.

i about 15 years old and i was so unhappy, mistreated and poorly fed before jeanne, jen et al saved me...so i has plucked out many feathers). i stops plucking because the rescue feds me good and loved on me.(my new mommy thinks i looks like a punk rocker).

in that spirit i here to help my new mommy and daddy not be so sad about losing their little pteribird and so they can love and spoils me!

and yes, they needs retraining!

and yes, mommy already tooks too many pics and videos.

♪so nice to meets you all♪

yeah maybe i says clucktweet too


No comments:


Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a proud senior, forever hippie, who has incorporated the peace and love vibe into the technosphere of the 21st century. Gratitude and love of all beings is what I live for and how I live. My husband and I are guardians of pteribird in heaven and magic Mikey a special needs senior parrot, whose intelligence and love is beautiful and humbling. Blessings