Monday, December 30, 2013

to the new

the  birdie tree so filled with life
i sit here thinking of what to say,
looking back at the past 365days.
my fingers are still,
the words do not spill.
then i shift my inner gaze
to two zero one four,
and from my heart,
words start to pour.
wishing all beings on
earth, the peace they
crave.
wishing all those in
deep sorrows,
the chance to be saved.
wishing for a world
as it was meant to be,
lush and filled with
harmony.
so no wringing hands
about the past,
as we ring in the new.
time is running by
and we have so
much to do!

No comments:


Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a proud senior, forever hippie, who has incorporated the peace and love vibe into the technosphere of the 21st century. Gratitude and love of all beings is what I live for and how I live. My husband and I are guardians of pteribird in heaven and magic Mikey a special needs senior parrot, whose intelligence and love is beautiful and humbling. Blessings