Thursday, July 18, 2013

pteriworld

the world according to pteribird,
has no guile.
if you are sad, you are sad,
if you are happy,
you smile.
if you are hungry you eat,
thirsty, you drink.
if you love, you love...
you do not scheme
or overthink.
if you are annoyed you bite,
to let the person know.
if you want scritches,
you come over and let
your birdie neck show.
you live for each moment,
with a clucktweet and
cheeky latitude,
fueled by joy, soft
green feathers,
and a positive
attitude☺☻
♥on her throne♥

No comments:


Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a proud senior, forever hippie, who has incorporated the peace and love vibe into the technosphere of the 21st century. Gratitude and love of all beings is what I live for and how I live. My husband and I are guardians of pteribird in heaven and magic Mikey a special needs senior parrot, whose intelligence and love is beautiful and humbling. Blessings