Wednesday, June 12, 2013

i dared to dream

i dared to dream that things would be good.
that we would all get long, (if we only
could).
i dared to dream that we could actually
be friends,
but a one sided dream
does not have a happy end.

how i wish things were the way
i dreamed them to be.
all of us together,
as a family.
instead of this endless
hostility.

i am afraid to try,
as you still live in
the past.
because every time we
do,
it never seems to last.

so the years go by,
the children grow.
but some adults do not,
as we sadly know.
 
 
if only interpersonal life were as lush as this image and as filled with possibilities
photo taken on nature walk

No comments:


Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a proud senior, forever hippie, who has incorporated the peace and love vibe into the technosphere of the 21st century. Gratitude and love of all beings is what I live for and how I live. My husband and I are guardians of pteribird in heaven and magic Mikey a special needs senior parrot, whose intelligence and love is beautiful and humbling. Blessings