Monday, January 30, 2012

the other road

we are all but one little person and all that comes with it. we can become so wrapped up in that package, cannot see outside.

spirituali­ty, if received by an open, curious mind, if in need of healing or not in need of healing, can help a person find their true center, and that is, that they are NOT the center.

spirituali­ty heals because we can surrender, by total volition, to the liberating notion that we are not alone and that in our smallness, we are part of an extraordin­ary whole♥

No comments:


Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a proud senior, forever hippie, who has incorporated the peace and love vibe into the technosphere of the 21st century. Gratitude and love of all beings is what I live for and how I live. My husband and I are guardians of pteribird in heaven and magic Mikey a special needs senior parrot, whose intelligence and love is beautiful and humbling. Blessings