Monday, May 9, 2011

ode to me own boithday by karen lyons kalmenson

getting old sure ain't funny
the top half sags and crinkles up
the bottom half gets runny
we forget to remember
we remember to forget
did anyone find the fountain
of yoot?
(boo hoo)not yet;-D

ode to me boithday part duh

getting old is not a long term thing
sooner or later the grim reaper rings
but until that point, the decrepids
creep in, lodging themselves everywhere
above and below my falling chin
whoever invented this system
must have been wired
to quote donald trump
rule maker "you're fired"
so there, as long i do not have
mr trump's hair;-D

No comments:


Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a proud senior, forever hippie, who has incorporated the peace and love vibe into the technosphere of the 21st century. Gratitude and love of all beings is what I live for and how I live. My husband and I are guardians of pteribird in heaven and magic Mikey a special needs senior parrot, whose intelligence and love is beautiful and humbling. Blessings