Sunday, April 10, 2011

call end er

sunday arrives,
without a fight
monday waits,
hidden from sight
tuesday lingers
with inspiration
as the world dries
off from monday
perspiration
wednes the
day in the middle of
it all
stuck behind tuesday
until it gets the call
thursday the underdog
the day before fri
does its 24 hour duty
without even bothering to try
friday flies in
with a thump and a pounce
knowing people are counting
every second, every ounce
saturday smiles
knowing it is the one
dedicated to errands
then afterwards
fun

No comments:


Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a proud senior, forever hippie, who has incorporated the peace and love vibe into the technosphere of the 21st century. Gratitude and love of all beings is what I live for and how I live. My husband and I are guardians of pteribird in heaven and magic Mikey a special needs senior parrot, whose intelligence and love is beautiful and humbling. Blessings