Thursday, July 22, 2010

one day the earth

one day the earth
looked for the sun
she looked everywhere, but there
was none.
the sun had left her overnight
to find another place to
shine his light
where life would be
plentiful and rich
where humans had not
carved out their
ugly niche
the earth looked up
there was no moon
no smiling orb
to greet her in
the late afternoon
the moon too decided
it was time to run
following in the track of the sun
the earth stood silent, all alone
and let out a sad, mournful moan

No comments:


Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a proud senior, forever hippie, who has incorporated the peace and love vibe into the technosphere of the 21st century. Gratitude and love of all beings is what I live for and how I live. My husband and I are guardians of pteribird in heaven and magic Mikey a special needs senior parrot, whose intelligence and love is beautiful and humbling. Blessings