Wednesday, January 7, 2009

inside, her quiet demeanor churned. this had been going on for days. it was almost like a fluttering.

she could attribute this angst to one thing; conflict

surgery, drawn out recovery with complications and accompanying discomforts...work, or rather, returning to it after 2 months away. unending wars on forever bloodied battlefields.

she was conflicted. she wanted to work, but knew she could not further jeopardize her health by remaining at her present job. she wanted peace in the middle east but not at the expense of israel's health and existence as a nation.

she could not sort out her own torment, so she certainly had no answer for nations at war.

the cannons fired.
.

No comments:


Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a proud senior, forever hippie, who has incorporated the peace and love vibe into the technosphere of the 21st century. Gratitude and love of all beings is what I live for and how I live. My husband and I are guardians of pteribird in heaven and magic Mikey a special needs senior parrot, whose intelligence and love is beautiful and humbling. Blessings