Thursday, November 13, 2008

she walked briskly through the mist-laden air. the sky was an ambiguous color grey, not exactly clearing but no major storm clouds present, either, like the invader growing in her body... an unknown variable, degree of its danger not yet known nor manifested.

she lived in this ignorance is/is not bliss state, as the day of her surgery hovered ever closer.

she thought about the procedure and its consequences . what mysteries would be uncovered,
how this would change the daily routines of what she knew as her life.

No comments:


Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a proud senior, forever hippie, who has incorporated the peace and love vibe into the technosphere of the 21st century. Gratitude and love of all beings is what I live for and how I live. My husband and I are guardians of pteribird in heaven and magic Mikey a special needs senior parrot, whose intelligence and love is beautiful and humbling. Blessings