Tuesday, May 16, 2006

to whom: dismay, concern

be the best you can be, do the best that you can. you will emerge self-empowered.  reach for that inner strength, whose existence you have denied for so long.  it is there, waiting for you. 

when the smoke finally clears, and the ashes cool, you will stand strong and whole. the world within you will open the world without...you will be able to accept love, that which you feel, that which is felt for you.

your struggle is a journey. you can chose your final destination. chose wisely, with your head and heart. if you stumble along the way, get up, dust off the dirt and move on.

the rainbow lies ahead....

No comments:


Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a proud senior, forever hippie, who has incorporated the peace and love vibe into the technosphere of the 21st century. Gratitude and love of all beings is what I live for and how I live. My husband and I are guardians of pteribird in heaven and magic Mikey a special needs senior parrot, whose intelligence and love is beautiful and humbling. Blessings